CTIBlok resides on a single PC and monitors all inbound and outbound calls passing through the PBX.
It has an easy to use interface that allows the user to select the extensions to be monitored, maintain the
"do not call list" and view a call log of all inbound and outbound calls.
- NEW! Supports the new Federal Do
Not Call List and multiple state lists.
- Disconnects a dialed call if the
dialed number is in the CTIBlok restricted number list.
Blocks the call even if there is no computer on the dialer's
- Maintains a log of all inbound and
outbound calls including extension, dialed or dialer number,
call direction, date and time of the call, duration of the
call and whether the call was a blocked call.
- Users can edit the restricted list
to add or delete numbers.
- Allows calls that are on the
restricted number list to go through if they are dialed from
specific extensions. This allows an agent to place a call to
an established client even if the client's number is on the
- Easily import new state restricted
lists into the restricted number database while maintaining
user added numbers.
- Provides the ability to archive the restricted list and phone log by date
and can automatically rebuild indexes in the event of database corruption.